Busy Hands!

I have been very busy crocheting for Fiddleheads for the past couple of weeks. With an order of 30 toys, I am close to finishing with five more to go – but I left the most difficult to the end. Fiddleheads is a wonderful baby boutique in Dartmouth, NS, where my rattles are available for sale. However, some of my designs are not sized to fit the plastic rattle inserts. I am currently re-designing my dragonfly pattern with this in mind. I have made a  pair of prototypes into this project and I hope to finalize in a few days. The mermaid hair now is a bit shorter on the rattles to make them even more safe and  baby durable.
  Here are a few pictures of the order thus far.
Amigurumiamigurumi bunny  crochet mermaids
I have a few large orders on the go at the moment: a custom cat (I’ve been working on this project for months, sorry Karen for taking so long); a mermaid; and a large order headed North to Nunavut. Current wait times on custom orders is about 2 weeks. Ready to ship items are available at The Silver Hook: Etsy

Popular Posts