Welcoming the Newest Member of The Silver Hook

 

IMG_1200

I haven’t been posting much lately, but I’ve been a bit busy with Noah, our new product tester and model. He was born April 8th at 9:15pm via Caesarean section, weighing in at 9lbs 11oz. A big baby, but less than the predicted 10.5lbs! I always heard that parents of newborns are sleep deprived, but I now understand.

The sling that I am wearing in the side picture has been wonderful. It keeps my hands free so I can hopefully return to a little crocheting soon. He loves carriers and we have found them to be the most reliable soothing method. I bought my ring sling carrier from BabyEtte on Etsy.

He has already begun his toy testing with a little nibble on an elephant trunk. He also enjoys staring at the bright colours and stitch pattern of his rainbow ripple baby blanket.

IMG_1031IMG_1113

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts