Tudor Turkey

 

   SDC16340 SDC16341

  • Tudor was created for Thanksgiving 2010 and he has been traveling with me to various markets and shows. At 5.5” tall, Tudor is always a hit! Must be his majestic name. In the next few weeks, I plan on playing with his colour palette and probably this Spring I will adapt the pattern into a peacock pattern. Any colour suggestions? This week I added both the toy and the pattern to ETSY. I hope to continue the trend for 2011 and add a few new designs each week to ETSY, and continue to add pictures to the Gallery.

Tudor Turkey

  • Thank you to all my friends for sharing TheSilverHook.ca link on Facebook! I’m so happy to have such supportive friends!

 

  • I will be back at the Historic Farmers’ Market (Keith’s Brewery, Halifax) this Saturday, January 15th from 7am to 12:30pm. I’ve been working hard to replenish my stock. I will have Mona Mermaid ($17), small caterpillar ($10), turtles ($13), sheep ($10), carrots ($8), small monkeys – new design ($17), chicken ($13), bunnies ($14), dragonflies ($17/$30), aliens ($15), giraffe ($20), turkeys ($22), and a few others.

Comments

Popular Posts