What’s Going on in Store This Week

 

SDC18701 Oh my! Where did the summer go? This week market the end of Summer and the beginning of Autumn (I could say Fall, but I like words that have m and n together). I’ve been working on mermaids and monkeys this week for orders, and I started to work on a new design, but you’ll have to keep reading to find out more about it along with what is currently on sale. I also recently made an Etsy purchase. It should arrive this week and once I get it set up, I’ll share it with you in a blog post.

I was thrilled this week to be featured in a few treasuries. A huge thank you to all the curators! I’m not only shamelessly plugging The Silver Hook by sharing these treasuries, but I really do hope that some of my readers also check them out. Personally, I think of treasuries as the Etsy version of walking down the street and looking at displays.

  1.  Let Your Mountains Dark and Dreary Be (Nova Scotia, Lobsters, and Lighthouses)
  2. They’re Here! BeebeepbeepBOOPbeep (Aliens and Sci Fi)
  3. Vial Veggies (play food, home decor, gardening)
  4. There is Something Wonderous About Dragonflies (toys, pictures, jewelry)
  5. Eat Me: Yummy Autumn (orange is a beautiful color!)

New Online

Two new additions were added to The Silver Hook Etsy: an adorable Alien Toy and a Beet Vegetable Rattle. I was busy this week working on a new design, but this week I hope to add even more items!

 imageimage 

 

On Sale

Five toys are currently listed in the sale section of The Silver Hook Etsy.

   image image image

 

In Progress

Now that Autumn has arrived and the days are noticeably shorter, I was recently thinking of snow, and ice. And in this I was inspired. I am still working out some of the pattern details and I hope to have these guys and the pattern available on Etsy and Ravelry this week. If you look carefully, you can see that each little penguin is unique and varies slightly from the others.

 crochet yarn penguin crochet yarn penguin crochet yarn penguin

Comments

Popular Posts