Two Custom Orders: Thomas Turtle & Grell

 

Thomas Turtle

Most of my work is done in acrylic yarn, but every once in a while I receive a request for a different yarn. I was so happy to work on this little turtle made from cotton yarn for a special, new born baby boy. He even rattles :)

Turtle AmigurumiTurtle Amigurmi packaging 

 

Grell

I love requests for new designs. This one is for an anime character, Grell, from Black Butler. I spent weeks thinking of the logistics of making him, and I absolutely adore how he turned out. The bright red jacket is removable and he is about 8 inches tall.

Grell Grell Doll

 

Custom Orders

For new designs, I usually need a picture and either a price range or a size range. For items that I make on a regular basis, I can customize the colors and materials. However, different materials may change the cost.  To find out more about placing a custom order, send me an email: info@TheSilverHook.ca

Comments

Popular Posts