Ottawa Waldorf School Christmas Fair

 

waldorfHave you ever heard of Waldorf schooling? I recommend checking out this wikipedia entry. Basically, it is school, but with a different structure than many public schools. The learning experience focuses on using creativity and imagination for problem solving. If you are in Stittsville on Sunday, stop in and support their school craft show on November 20, 10am-3pm.

 

I was recently tracked down – no small feat when The Silver Hook had an old phone number on the website, and invited to participate in the Ottawa Waldorf School Christmas Fair. The timing didn’t quite work out this year, but I asked to be added to the contact list for next year. I was really happy to donate three toys to their silent auction: an ostrich, a ladybug, and an elephant rattle. I included lots of business cards, so I hope to see a few more fans join me on Facebook.

SDC16640 SDC17914 SDC18666

Comments

Popular Posts