Introducing Declan Dragonfly

I introduce you to Declan. He is more shapely and even more cute than my other small dragonfly, Drew; The wings have a curving, raindrop shape and the body has sections creating added texture. And it will be easier for young children to grip.  I can also turn him into a rattle. I name all of my patterns. For example, I have recently named the newest version of my mermaids Maya, for my very first customer. Declan Dragonfly is named for my friend’s new baby.

Declan Dragonfly pattern is an easy crochet pattern is currently available in Canadian Dollars on Ravelry, and in USD in my Etsy shop. I have also started listing on a new website.  Craftsy (a newish website that sells online tutorials and lessons for mostly knitting and crocheting crafters) began selling patterns of  independent designers this month. 

Dragonfly AmigurumiCrochet Dragonfly

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts