Color Inspiration: Summer Blueberries



Now that winter (albeit an unusually short one) has been chased away by longer days, new bright colors are showing up everywhere. 

The windows in my crochet studio...okay, spare room.... were drafty so I spent much of Winter crocheting on the sunnier side of my home. But the weather is warming and I have been organizing my yarn stash. It is no surprise that I am finding myself inspired by the colors of my yarn collection.

I love these three colors of Red Heart yarn: Lemon, Medium Purple, and Magenta. Growing up in Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, I often went blueberry picking in August.  The purple and magenta shades often stained my hands (and other places) after a day of picking. The yellow represents the bright, sunny, warm days of summer.


 

Also,  be sure to check out my Etsy shop: The Silver Hook. I've have added lots of new toys and rattles and I have been expanding my selection of healthy play food.

Popular Posts