|Image courtesy of www.dailyclipart.net|
Happy Anniversary!Yay! The Silver Hook Etsy Shop is 4 years old! Read to the bottom for my anniversary offer.
It is wonderful to think back at the first months I was on Etsy. I had yet to figure out my creative niche. My Etsy shop had a few toys, afghans, and baby clothes. That was before I found my love of designing adorable toys. It was months before I had my first sale. My photographs were awful.
I have come a long way. Here are some reasons I love Etsy
- It provided an online venue to showcase my art. Before my blog and before selling at craft markets, I was on Etsy
- It gave me a website to add to my business card - a must for any entrepreneur
- Through my Etsy shop I have been found and invited to craft shows, sci-fi conventions, and stores
- Etsy Labs provides invaluable knowledge on market trends, running a business, and selling tips.
- Etsy is my testing ground for new designs and ideas
- I have made friends and found much needed support through fellow Etsy shop owners.
The past 4 years have flown by. While I have lots of experience with Etsy, I continue to learn new things and improve The Silver Hook. That's what I love about being a small business owner...constantly learning new things.
My Gift to YouIn celebration of Etsy anniversary, I am offering a 20% discount on all orders starting today and ending noon on Monday. During the checkout process enter coupon code EtsyAnniversary. I've been busy increasing my online stock and there is lots of selection.
I want to end this blog post with a big "thank you" to Etsy and all my customers. Happy Easter :)