June Pictures: The Silver Hook

 

I love blog posts filled with lovely pictures and I thought I would share with you some of my June crochet pictures. As you can see, June was a month of mermaids, mermen,…and even merdogs as well! This month as I am working on rebuilding my stock and adding to my Etsy shop, I will be focusing on color palettes inspired by late Summer/Autumn. Any color suggestions?

 

IMG_1676IMG_1674

IMG_1960IMG_1981

A new big, big, 25lb bag of stuffing arrived. I wonder how long it will take to use it all up! I love that such a large volume was compressed into a box. You can see in the pictures how all the fibres expanded once the  box was opened. The bag has expanded even more since the last pictures. The pictures are taken in my crochet studio.

IMG_1962IMG_1964IMG_1967

Comments

Popular Posts