This & That: Craft Show, Fiddleheads, and Pictures

 

I have a few different things I really want to share with you this week. First, my two daytime companions: Nike and Artemis. For the most part they are so used to the yarn and toys that they leave them well alone.


IMG_3101IMG_2928

Craft Show Tomorrow!

final_poster_glebe_smI am very excited about my craft show tomorrow. I’m still becoming established in Ottawa, and would love it if anyone in the NCR could stop by and support some amazing and local talent Saturday, February 16th from 10am-3pm at the Glebe Community Centre (free admission!). I will be the very pregnant lady surrounded by toys and rattles! I have been following the Ottawa Valley Craft and Collectibles Facebook Page, and they have been sharing pictures of some of the products that will be available. This will be a very high quality show. I blogged about it a couple of weeks ago here.

I am nervous as is usual before a show. Luckily, I am experienced and should be good on autopilot while packing what I will need. Everything I need for a show fits in one single suitcase: table cloth, toys, display material (collapsible boxes, and easel), business cards, and bags. I have a few finishing touches but I will be bringing mermaids, bunnies, dragonflies, penguins, carrots, teddy bears, monkeys, ducks, and rainbow caterpillars, along with a few others.

As always you can also find a large selection of my toys, rattles, and patterns online at Etsy.

Fiddleheads for Kids

This week I shipped a variety of rattles to Dartmouth, Nova Scotia to Fiddleheads. I love this children’s boutique and the staff and owners are so friendly and support Nova Scotian and Canadian artisans. With Baby arriving this Spring, this store is the best location in Nova Scotia to find my rattles. Early next week you can expect to find lobsters, carrots, penguins, rainbow caterpillars, ducks, along with others at the store.

IMG_2995IMG_2977IMG_2957IMG_2963IMG_2986

Comments

  1. Congratulations on the new baby as well as the Ottawa craft show!!

    I love the group of little penguins :)

    Dallas
    aboundingtreasures.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dallas! I will be writing a summary blog post about the show for next week. I had a lot of fun there.

    The penguins will be brand new at Fiddleheads. I have a couple of things to make for orders this month, then I will be working on some new designs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts