- All my toys contain zero small parts (potential chocking hazards)
- Low care: machine wash and dry, and stain resistant
- The crocheted fabric is thick and the toys are firmly stuffed so that they will last a very long time (especially good since children develop strong emotional ties to their favourite toys!)
- Can be used for teething or in the bathtub
- Promote imaginative play (the faces only have eyes – a child can imagine any facial expression)
I recently started working on something a bit different – a baby blanket. I have been working on it during my numerous doctor visits. It is a rainbow ripple blanket. Once finished it will have the 7 standard colors: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet (still to be added) as well as a white border. I will write a longer post once I have it finished. Here are some pictures of how it is coming along.
I am keeping track of the amount of time it takes to make and may even begin to offer them for sale. Do you think they would suit my product line?