Happy Canada Day: Shop Locations on Etsy

 

Recent reports have shown that many Canadians are over educated for their jobs. Graduating with two science degrees, I had a near impossible time finding employment “in my field”. When I was having trouble finding employment, I took a step back and thought about what I loved. I was always creative and crafty. I love observing and figuring things out. Looking back, it isn’t too much of a surprise that I am a professional crocheter and designer. Through the years, I have met many talented creative people with similar stories. Below I detail how to find shops in a specific location on Etsy.

 

With tools such as Etsy, Facebook, and Twitter, we are able to connect with and sell to both Canadian and International audiences. But being Canada Day, I am going to let you in on a little know feature on Etsy: you can search for Canadian shops. After searching for an item (hats) in this example, scroll down the page. On the left column just below the colour options and price range is add any location (black arrow in the picture). Click Change. Type in Canada. Now your results will show Canadian shops :) You can also type your province or city.

Etsy location search

You can also see an Etsy shop’s location on the left side below the shop picture and artisan’s name. The picture below is of my shop.

Etsy shop location

Comments

Popular Posts