Friday, November 21, 2014

Recent Projects–Halloween, Bunny, Mer-folk, Blanket


This year for Halloween, I was considering a few different ideas for a toddler costume: Yoda, Pikachu, Monkey, Oscar the Grouch. Lately had been learning animal sounds, and he loved to “buck, buck, buck!”.  I made the chicken costume using Red Heart SuperSaver, acrylic yarn. The buttons added to each feather allows them to be removed and replaced anywhere on the sweater base. The bottom tutu can also be removed.



Once in a while, I find a few hours to myself to work on rattle orders. I am also working on a new bunny pattern.


With these cooler nights I have started working on a blanket for my bed using an entrelac pattern. I am using my largest hook, a plastic 11.50mm (p) hook.


1 comment: